Fewer blogs, more Tweets and Facebook

Yes it seems I post fewer and fewer blog stories. I really enjoy writing them but alas no one reads them so I have focused on Twitter and Facebook.

I am not into any of these tools if it were not for the networking and keeping up with friends and family. To me social networks are a useful tool for business but I prefer the more visual for my personal projects. I have a number of Twitter accounts and Facebook sites as well as accounts on shopping sites and other networks for my employers so I keep up to date on what ever is hot at the time. But I still view them all as channels of communication rather than the be all end all solution from any one technology or network. The proof is in the ROI, so long as continue to perform I will continue to use them.

Still since i enjoy the blog I will come back from time to time to write for my own enjoyment even if no one else reads it. If a blogger blogs and no one reads it does it still have value?

Comments

Popular Posts