PMA new stuff not worth retelling

If you did not know this last week was PMA in Las Vegas (my place of birth) a hardware kind of retailer pro gear and output device show of all things photography. I won't write a list of my favorite products or what was cool and new. Every photo site on the planet has that list along with every major new outlet. I will comment that the tools and toys keep getting better and better, cooler looking and more fun to use.

And I have to figure out what I'm going to sell on eBay so I can get a few of my favorite new things. Or I may have to break down and do some freelance work so I can have what I need to go shopping.

If you want to check out the new stuff go to www.PMA.com, but MacWorld, Cnet, WSJ, CNN and a bunch of other places all had lists, many not selecting the exact same things to talk about.

Comments

Popular Posts